Finn-Guild runs evening courses. Whether you are a beginner, an intermediate level student or an advanced Finnish speaker, we have a course for you. The place is Finn-Guild office in central Camden Town. The nearest underground is Mornington Crescent. If you have any questions, please contact Ossi Laurila on 020 7387 3508 or email@example.com
To get your name on the mailing list for further events, please contact the Finn-Guild office firstname.lastname@example.org
Other places to study Finnish:
- London (University of Westminster, SSEES London University College, Morley College)
- Birmingham (Brasshouse Centre)
- Leeds (Leeds Metropolitan University)
- Edinburgh (Dr. Maija McKinnon). There will be classes at different levels. If you wish to join, please contact Maija McKinnon,17 Mansionhouse Road, Edinburgh EH9 1TZ, Tel. 0131 667 5290, email email@example.com
Intensive Courses organised by Finn-Guild
Finn-Guild organises Finnish Language Intensive Study events a few of times a year. For more information contact Ossi Laurila firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7387 3508.
Classes for adults and children at a local Finnish Saturday Schools
For further information, see Finnish Saturday School pages, Horisontti magazine or contact Ossi Laurila at the Finn-Guild office.
We can help you locate a tutor in your area. Please contact Ossi Laurila for more information. Alternatively you can place an advert in the Horisontti magazine (free of charge for Finn-Guild members) or the website.
- Finn Talk - a Finnish language distance learning material with CDs, available from the Finn-Guild office.
- Teach Yourself Finnish, written by Terttu Leney and published by Hodder & Stoughton. It can be obtained from any well-stocked bookshop in UK and Finland - Colloquial Finnish, written by Daniel Abondolo and published by Routledge.
- Finnish for Foreigners, written by Maija-Hellikki Aaltio and published by Otava.
- About Finnish grammar visit: http://www.uta.fi/~km56049/finnish/
- Self Access Language Centre (University of Tampere): http://www12.uta.fi/selfaccess/language.php?menu=eng&lang=fin
- Venla.info offers free Finnish online language materials: http://venla.info
- Yle gives you a chance to learn some Finnish or practise what you already know: http://oppiminen.yle.fi/suomi-finnish