Are you looking for an internship in London? Two internships are available now!
Finn-Guild is looking for two interns from September 2017 onwards
Finn-Guild is a Finnish-British member organisation that operates in both Finland and Britain. We are currently looking for two interns for our London office from 4 September 2017 until 15 December 2017.
Finn-Guild offers great opportunities for students to gain international working experience in London. Internships help students develop their working skills in practice, improve their possibilities to find a job and even open new career paths. In addition, we offer a great variety of changing projects for people with different skill sets. Contact Office and Events Manager Minna Woodward by email at minna.woodward(at)finn-guild.org, if you want to gain international experience in our team.
- customer service (telephone, email, in person)
- daily maintenance of the membership register and handling payments
- writing and editing charity's newsletter
- PR and social media
- assisting in the editorial process of the quarterly, trilingual member magazine
- website maintenance
- planning and organising events
- assisting other members of staff when necessary
- other office tasks
Our requirements for the intern are:
- fluent in Finnish and English (spoken and written)
- skilled at writing documents in both Finnish and English
- previous experience in office work
- experience in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- excellent MS Office skills and experience of updating website
- familiarity with image editing software (Photoshop)
- independent thinking, extrovert attitude, flexibility and experience of residency abroad
- interest towards British society and culture
Working languages are English and Finnish.
For further information about the internships, contact Office and Events Manager Minna Woodward by email minna.woodward(at)finn-guild.org. Please send your application and CV in English to Minna by 22 May 2017.